Welcome to Onondaga County Water Authority (OCWA)!
At OCWA, our customers are very important to us. On these web pages you will find useful information about your service, your account, and your rights and responsibilities as an OCWA customer.
Every customer, existing or potential, should familiarize themselves with the information contained in OCWA’s Customer Rules. These rules govern the usage of OCWA water.
OCWA Customer Service is available by telephone Monday Through Friday from 8 AM to 4:30 PM at 315-455-7061 x 3335. You may also contact us by email. However, many questions may be answered by querying the information on this website or by reading the FAQs .
Customer Service Representatives will answer questions regarding your account, including but not limited to the following:
- Existing Water Accounts
- Begin or terminate water service when buying and/or selling property
- Correcting / updating account information
- Water billing questions
- Scheduling water meter related services (i.e. installations, removals, change-outs, repairs)
- New Water Service Installations
- New Water Service Installations (may be referred to the Engineering Dept.)
- Scheduling New Account Meter Installations
- OCWA Hydrants (Usage Policies and Hydrant Meter Rentals)
- Meter Guidance (Including Seasonal: Camp, Irrigation)
- Backflow Prevention (may be referred to the Engineering Dept.)