With the New Year comes a new way to pay your OCWA bill. If you happen to visit OCWA’s headquarters at 200 Northern Concourse in the Town of Salina, you can now pay your bill using the automated kiosk in our lobby.
Customers can still pay with cash or check working directly with one of our customer service representatives, but you now have the option of paying with a credit card at our self-service pay station.
In order to pay at the pay station, you will need your 6-digit Customer Number and 6-digit Account Number. Both numbers are located on your bill. Our Customer Service Representative will be able to provide these numbers if you don’t have them with you.
To use the Pay Station:
- Click the Start button to begin.
- Enter your Customer Number, Account Number, and Email Address (for the receipt) Hint: use the email shortcut keys above the keypad to add common extensions, or email@example.com if no receipt is required.
- Click Continue to display the amount due, and confirm or change how much you are going to pay.
- Continue to the next screen where you see the message Swipe device status: Connected. Please swipe your card. You may swipe your credit card on the right-hand side – either up or down.
- Enter the Security Code from your card and Process the transaction.
If you have any questions, a customer service representative is nearby with answers.