As of Friday, December 19, 2014, the cooperative project between the Town of Volney, their contractor and the Onondaga County Water Authority is now online and you can connect to public water if you have your portion of the water service installed.

The entire system has been approved by the Oswego County Health Department and accepted by OCWA.

All of the streets and addresses in the Volney Water District Extension #2 are eligible for meter installations. 

You can call OCWA’s Customer Service Department (315-455-7061, ext. 3335) to schedule your water meter installation appointment.


Street Name House #’s Date Accepted By OCWA OK to Request Meter Installation
Baldwin Road 287-462 YES
County Route 6 1471-1857 YES
Hawk Road 182-444 YES
Rowlee Road 15-291 YES