We have upgraded our Customer Service and Billing System software. During the next several weeks as we prepare our new web portal it is still important to accept credit card payments as a convenience to our customers.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
- NOW ACCEPTING ONE-TIME CHECK PAYMENTS
- NO NEED TO LOGIN TO PAY.
- YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR 6 Character CUSTOMER NUMBER, 6 CHARACTER ACCOUNT NUMBER, AND AMOUNT DUE AVAILABLE AT TIME OF PAYMENT.
- PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE REFLECTED ON YOUR WEB ACCOUNT.
- RECURRING BANK DRAFT PAYMENTS WILL CONTINUE TO BE OFFERED but you must call.
- Very Important: on the form where it asks for Account number, be sure to use CUSTOMER-ACCOUNT (total 13 characters).
Account Information Site -Note, this is for historic information only. Bills and Payment not update on this site after October 21, 2013. Watch for our new site in late December.